Start Tracking your home's value today!
The Pacific Farmers Co-op was a high capacity mill on 4.45 acres of fee simple land just above Kealakekua Bay.
Comprised of multiple bldgs. with newer storage facility.
This property includes the newer built visitor center that has sold retail coffee and macnuts to the many visitors frequenting the area that includes 3 newer septic systems that had been installed for this center. Easy access for both production and visitors...fabulous opportunity!!
* Historic use dates back 100 years to Dillingham Corp. in the early days of the Kona Coffee industry.
* When operating, the facility processed coffee from berries to roasted, and macs from the field to finished retail units.
* The numerous buildings for different processing makes this complex one of the top facilities in the State of Hawaii.
* Some of the MACNUT processing equipment is as follows:
* 2 million pounds per day Mac Nut Cracker
* Huskers that can process 2,000 hundred-pound bags
* Grinder for macnut shells that process 1,000 pounds per hour
* 8 Dryer holding units that can dry 35,000 pounds of Macs in shell (propane fired)
* Some of the COFFEE processing equipment (may be available) as follows:
* 8 holding tanks for 35,000 lbs of parchment coffee that can reduce it to 11.5% moisture
* Processing equipment for coffee skin processing for juice extracts for additives to cosmetics
* Dryers that can process up to 2500 pounds of coffee from dry to wet to dry for cosmetics
* 2 plate sorters that can produce 2,000 lbs. of green coffee per day
* Sizer that can process 200 pounds/minute of coffee
* Four 1,200 pound vertical dryers that can final process 3,000 pounds
* 2 inch water line serves the Mill.
Facility and all equipment sold in "As Is Condition" . Some equipment seperately
82-5810 Napoopoo Rd Captain Cook 96704 is listed Courtesy of Coast Properties Ltd.
This 2.1 bath Vacant Land at 82-5810 Napoopoo Rd Captain Cook 96704 Located in KALAMAKUMU - KAHAULOAIKI MLS 652725 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 776 days and has been priced at $2,700,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.