Dan Richards, Locations
Locations commands Hawaii market leadership with most number of real estate transactions in 2016
The local brokerage celebrates 2016 highlights and outstanding REALTOR® performance at their annual
HONOLULU – (February 14, 2017) – In 2016, Locations, captured the real estate market with the highest number of transactions by a single firm in Hawaii for the sixth year in a row. To recognize the achievements of their agents and to celebrate the successes as the market leader, Locations held their annual awards ceremony on Friday, February 10.
At the Location’s annual award ceremony, the following agents were recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in 2016. In total over 249 awards were distributed for various achievements in sales and client service.
- Salesperson of the Year: Elaine L. Chow (R), Orion Barels (RA)
- Outstanding Partner in Sales: Stephanie L. Chan (R), Partner
- Listor of the Year - Partner: Brandon Lau (R), Partner
- Listor of the Year: Orion Barels (RA)
- Rookie of the Year: Benjamin Fieman (RA)
- Newcomer of the Year: Sherrie Au (R)
- Most Transactions: Melvin D. Leon Guerrero (R)
- Most Transactions – Partner: Brandon Lau (R), Partner, Stephanie L. Chan (R), Partner
- Outstanding Achievement: Megan Sunahara Tune (R), Nancy J. Nevius (R), Priscilla Walthouse (R), Richard O. Linke, Jr. (RA)
- Outstanding Online Sales Agent: Elizabeth La Riva (RA), Melvin D. Leon Guerrero (R)
- BMLS Newcomer of the Year: Tiffany L. Staton (RA)
- Outstanding Retail Agent: Dancetta M. Feary (RA)
- Locations Foundation – Angel Awards: Wade Uehara (RA)
- Locations Foundation – Volunteer of the Year: Jodie Tamaye (RA)
“Last year was a very exciting year for Locations, and we recognize that our great successes are thanks to the combined effort of our high caliber agents and staff,” said Scott Higashi, President & Chief Executive Officer of Locations. “We are honored by the trust our clients continue to place in us, which allowed us to help more families than any other firm in 2016.”
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Schedule a Virtual Tour
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
How can we help?
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.