Locations Foundation to Collect Lightly Used Clothing for Hawaii's Families and Children in Need
The Locations Foundation is pleased to kick off its 9th annual Locations Foundation Clothing Drive to collect clothing and funds for local nonprofits dedicated to supporting Hawaii's children and families in need. This year, we're excited to partner once again with three deserving nonprofits: the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii, Institute for Human Services (IHS) and Partners in Development - Ka Paalana Homeless Family Education Program.
How to Donate
From June 17-21, drop off your lightly used articles of clothing, including: shoes or slippers, linens, towels, toiletries and job interview-appropriate items for adults at any of the following locations:
- Diamond Head: 614 Kapahulu Ave. #300 (Same building as Side Street Inn on Da Strip)
- Kailua: 151 Hekili St. #120 (Near Boots & Kimo's)
- Kapolei: 91-590 Farrington Hwy. #125 (Next to Sushi Bay)
- Mililani: 95-720 Lanikuhana Ave. #120 (Next to Central Pacific Bank)
- Pearlridge: 98-161 Kaonohi St. (Near Bed, Bath & Beyond)
- Pearlridge Kiosk: Pearlridge Shopping Center, Uptown (Near Macy's, mall level)
- Windward Kiosk: Windward Mall - Kaneohe (Near Center Stage)
An official weigh-in of all items donated will take place at the Locations company picnic June 20. All articles of clothing and funds raised will be divided evenly among the three nonprofit organizations so that they may continue their mission of assisting children and families across Hawaii.
The Locations Foundation Clothing Drive is Hawaii’s largest corporate-sponsored clothing drive, and has donated nearly 50,000 pounds of clothing since 2011.