Find your next home with the only real estate app designed specifically for Hawaii homebuyers and sellers. The comprehensive Locations app features Hawaii-specific search features, and the most up-to-date listings and market statistics.
- Search Hawaii homes by neighborhood or condominium name
- Search for homes three ways: Search homes near you (via GPS locator), enter an address or landmark, or draw a custom region on the map
- Save your favorite homes and searches, and receive alerts you when new listings come on the market, drop in price or are sold.
- Connect with your Locations agent to schedule viewings or request more information.
- Search by land tenure (leasehold/fee simple )
- Search by property type: Single-family homes, condominiums/townhomes and more, or by keywords like “pool” or “lanai”
- Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more
- Find open houses, add them to your calendar and get driving directions
- View the pricing and sales history for all active listings
- Access local market statistics
- View more properties on the screen at one time than any other app (up to 250 at a time!)
Instant Market Stats
Have you ever found yourself at an Open House and wondered if the seller's asking price was fair for that neighborhood or building?
With the Locations mobile app, you can easily view market statistics in the neighborhood of your choice for the past three months, six months or year.
The Locations mobile app shows the minimum, median and maximum list price and sold price for a particular neighborhood or building - so you'll know if a neighborhood is "hot" (properties sold for above asking) or if offers below asking have been accepted.
Connect with your Agent
With the Locations mobile app, you can connect directly with your Locations agent to ask questions about a property or schedule a showing.
Be sure to select your Locations agent when setting up your account on the app.