Today (September 4, 2020), the developer of the new Ililani condominium tower in Kaka’ako released an additional 32 new affordable units to be offered for sale to the public.
There are 31 two-bedrooms ranging in price from $578,100 to $649,100, and 1 one-bedroom priced at $333,600.
The tower will offer 328 fee-simple residences, 197 of which will be offered as affordable housing units to owner-occupants who meet all of the requirements of Hawai`i Housing Finance & Development Corporation (“HHFDC”) and 131 market-priced units.
Ken Chang, the developer of the Ililani Project states “the additional units for sale are a sign of our commitment to providing affordable housing for the local community”.
The development team has incorporated features at Ililani to address concerns that buyers have about social distancing and sheltering in place.
- Every unit will have an open lanai
- Incorporating Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the building
- Multiple lobby access points to minimize close proximity in the public areas of the building
- E-lounge expanded to increase privacy when working from home
- Large outdoor recreation deck with partitioned spaces and outdoor exercise areas.
- Community gardens
To learn more about this exciting offering visit https://liveililani.com/affordable-housing/.
Located at 615 Keawe Street, Ililani is the newest addition to Kaka’ako! Just two blocks from SALT at our Kaka’ako and less than a mile to world-famous Ala Moana Beach Park, Ililani offers the convenience of urban living, while amenities such as a community garden and BBQ grills allow residents to grow their own fruits and vegetables and entertain guests outdoors.
Ililani: Fast facts
- 42-story tower
- 328 total units
- 197 affordable, 131 market
- 8 units per floor
- One- and two-bedroom units
- Parking garage
- Lobby with reception desk
- Parking garage
- 24-hour security
- Private ride share fleet of Ililani-owned cars
- Car wash area
- Dog wash area
- Bicycle and surfboard storage with workshop
- Workspace and lounge with flatscreen TVs
- Multipurpose room for parties, fitness and events
- Barbecue grills
- Splash pool
- Outdoor cinema experience
- Community gardens with citrus grove, flower garden, herb and vegetable farm
- Lawn activities
- A range of ocean, mountain or city views
- All units have a lanai
- Split air conditioning systems
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- GE and Samsung appliances
- Kitchens and bathrooms feature quartz countertops
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and luxury vinyl tile
- Qualified Housing Agency: HHFDC
- Qualified Housing Type: HHFDC Affordable for sale
- Area Median Income (AMI): 0%-140%
- Buyback Period: 10 years
- Other Required Programs: Shared Appreciation Equity
Ready to get started? Visit the https://liveililani.com/ to set up a virtual tour, or contact your REALTORⓇ.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Schedule a Virtual Tour
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
How can we help?
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.