Start Tracking your home's value today!
Fantastic location! *Unit comes with TWO parking stalls #7-15 and #6-99*! Fabulous ocean and Marina views, 1-bedroom, 1-bath located at the Discovery Bay Endeavour Tower. Nice Lanai for relaxation. Conveniently located near a Bus Stop, Beaches, Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, Restaurants, Night life & Ala Moana Shopping Center. Homeowners association owns 62% of beneficial fee interest and are undergo negotiations of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. 24/7 security, well maintained building with great amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Exercise rooms, Sauna, 8 BBQ Stations and a large Sun Deck for relaxation. Condo requires minimum 30 days rental.
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 2502 Honolulu 96815 is listed Courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath Condo at 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 2502 Honolulu 96815 Located in WAIKIKI MLS 201933477 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 303 days and has been priced at $299,000
Includes monthly fees, association dues, land values and more.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.