Start Tracking your home's value today!
Picture perfect VIEWS, amazing LOCATION, & easy access to almost everything you need. Schedule a showing to see what this beautiful home offers both investors and homeowners. Convenient to Ala Moana Shopping Center, restaurants, the beach, entertainment and so much more. This unit comes with a full kitchen, central AC, washer/dryer, dishwasher, a secured covered parking stall and 24/7 security ---- The Association is in the process of making this a fee simple building with 62% of current ownership of the beneficial fee interest. Negotiations continue to purchase the remaining 38% needed to make this a fee simple building. Schedule a showing of your tropical home/getaway today!
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 2510 Honolulu 96815 is listed Courtesy of Marcus Realty
This 1 bath Condo at 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 2510 Honolulu 96815 Located in WAIKIKI MLS 202208108 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 18 days and has been priced at $220,000
Includes monthly fees, association dues, land values and more.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.