Start Tracking your home's value today!
Enjoy Island Living! Fabulous Ocean, yacht harbor and sunset view at the Discovery Bay prefer 02 stack. Monthly rental income $3,300. Well maintained 24/7 secured building with one covered parking. Amenities include: Exercise rooms, Sun Deck, Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool, 8 BBQ stations, Resident Manager. Excellent location! Across from Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel. One block to the beach and the beautiful lagoon. Close to the Ala Moana Shopping Center and Magic Island. Enjoy Waikiki night life & world class shopping. Association owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest & on-going negotiation of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. Premier Waikiki Location!
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 1602 Honolulu 96815 is listed Courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath Condo at 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard 1602 Honolulu 96815 Located in WAIKIKI MLS 202130554 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 13 days and has been priced at $268,000
Includes monthly fees, association dues, land values and more.
|02/28/2022||Status||In Escrow Showing||Sold|
|02/07/2022||Status||Active||In Escrow Showing|
|02/03/2022||Status||In Escrow Not Showin||Active|
|01/21/2022||Status||Active||In Escrow Not Showin|
|01/17/2022||Status||In Escrow Not Showin||Active|
|12/20/2021||Status||Active||In Escrow Not Showin|
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.