Start Tracking your home's value today!
Elegant single level home located in the Pikake Subdivision with Golf course frontage and mountain views.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths PLUS a Separate (attached) private Guest Suite area with kitchenette and bath that can be used as a 4th bedroom or guest suite with private entrance.
Some refer to this breathtaking home as the 'Glass House' because of the large panoramic glass doors opening to the golf course views letting outdoor living in. This quality Custom built home will take your breath away the moment you walk in.
Some of the Custom Features include:
* Floor to Ceiling Windows and Custom 8 ft x 10 ft Fleetwood Sliding Doors
* 26 Photovoltaic Panels
* Central Air Conditioning
* Metallic epoxy finished Concrete Floors and Ipe Wood Inlays
* Master Bathroom Shower has Travertine slab and custom bathtub
* Beautiful Open Kitchen with Granite Countertops and a gorgeous Center Waterfall Island
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Kitchen window nook with Floor to Ceiling Corner Glass overlooking gorgeous mountain views
* Custom Sapele Kitchen Cabinets and window trims throughout home
* Sunken Living Room with Vaulted Ceilings and Built in Entertainment Center and Bookshelf
* Cedar Shake Roof, Plaster Exterior
* Separate Guest Suite with wet bar, mini frig, Queen size Murphy bed and split AC
* Oversized 2 Car Garage with additional room for storage, golf cart space or office
* Gorgeous private courtyard, great for hosting outdoor parties
* Sold Furnished
Put on soothing background music and light some scented candles and it truly feels like you are in a Five Star spa. Add to that, the rustling sound of the lipstick palm leaves in the courtyard and your very own zen space is created.. Time to spoil yourself.
4266-A Pilimai St Lihue 96766 is listed Courtesy of Exp Realty
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 4266-A Pilimai St Lihue 96766 Located in PIKAKE PH II SUBDIVISION MLS 705431 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 19 days and has been priced at $2,500,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.