Start Tracking your home's value today!
Newly finished open-concept home in desirable Kalaheo neighborhood with peek views of Kahili Mountain. The upstairs living space has 3 bedrooms with 2 baths and a spacious lanai/deck approximately 384sq.ft. Plus the downstairs includes a laundry area/storage and a finished workshop with bath, approximately 576sq.ft.. Surrounded in greenery and a yard full of edible and medicinal plants. This modern home is tastefully designed for island comfort and relaxation. Close to Kukuiolono Golf Course and Kalaheo's small town restaurants and shops. 10 minutes to the beach but with the cooler weather of Kalaheo hills.
Many Custom Features:
- Kitchen has acacia wood countertops and quartz island
- Towering ceilings in living area and master bedroom
- Corner pantry.
- Large laundry/storage room.
- Workshop on lower level with bath.
- Spacious lanai catching the trade winds help keep the house comfortable.
- High split roof design to allow heat to escape.
- Limestone floors in all baths.
- Solar water heater
- Built-in custom office desk and master bath vanity made from Norfolk pine trees on the property.
- Roomy, partially enclosed garage/carport
- Majority LED lighting for lower electric bills.
- Outdoor shower.
- Fully fenced yard with manual gated entry.
- Newly planted trees include: Avocado, papaya, egg fruit, durian, ice cream bean, breadfruit, banana, moringa and mulberry.
3926 Waha Rd 2 Kalaheo 96741 is listed Courtesy of Tradewinds Realty, Llc
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 3926 Waha Rd 2 Kalaheo 96741 Located in GALLO SUBDIVISION MLS 642606 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 33 days and has been priced at $859,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.