Start Tracking your home's value today!
Wai Koa Plantation is a 528-acre agricultural property located just outside of Kilauea on the North Shore of Kauai. The property is situated between the adjacent parcels of Common Ground, the Anaina Hou Community Park, and the Kalihiwai Ridge Subdivision. Comprised of two large parcels, this offering features varying topography and terrain, from gently sloping hardwood forests to flat meadows, as well as diverse water features including large fish ponds, flowing streams, and the historic stone-dam waterfall. Zoning allows for up to 15 farm dwellings.
• Zoning: Parcel 25 & 26 are located in the State Land Use Commission Agricultural District
• Both Parcel 25 and 26 are split-zoned in Kauai Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance (“CZO”) Agriculture and Open Districts.
• Density: Parcel 25 entitled to 5 Farm Dwelling Units ("FDUs") and Parcel 26 entitled to 10 FDUs (two FDU's built out on Parcel 26).
• Tree Farm - 139.5 acres of planted true big leaf Mahogany, Swietenia macrophylla
• Kauai Fresh Farms - agricultural hydroponic business producing tomatoes and lettuce
• Development and Conservation opportunities
• Water Infrastructure: Ten 5/8 water meters are allocated to Parcel 26. A 2-inch water line supplies the existing homes on Parcel 26 as well as the Kauai Fresh Farms operations on Parcel 25
• Water Features: Stone Dam & Kahiliholo stream on the South, Puukumu Stream runs through the middle of the plantation, 4 large lagoons on property, an unnamed stream runs along Kahiliholo Road on the western portion of the property
• Kalihiwai Reservoir Water Rights - multi-pump irrigation and dual fire protection systems
Kahiliholo Rd Kilauea 96754 is listed Courtesy of Hawaii Life
This Single Family Home at Kahiliholo Rd Kilauea 96754 Located in Kalihiwai Ridge MLS 630880 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 15 days and has been priced at $30,000,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.