Start Tracking your home's value today!
This enviable property located at a median elevation of 350' is just one road mile upslope of pristine and historic Kealakekua Bay. Gracing this fully fenced 1.12 acre property is a partially furnished, well maintained and tastefully updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home that is perfectly positioned for privacy and to overlook the lower portion of the property and beyond to an unforgettable ocean and mountain view.
This impressive access friendly home features a lofty open beam living area together with a generous 1,016 sq ft of covered and screened wraparound lanai perfect for entertaining and relaxation.
Other impressive features of the home include:
* A fully owned PV system comprised of 23 panels (but not including batteries) installed in 2022.
* A split A/C system comprising 4 condenser units installed in 2022.
* New refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal purchased in 2022.
* Butcher block kitchen counters and faux tin backsplash installed in 2022.
* Main bathroom updated in 2022.
* Entire interior of the house painted in 2021.
* Electronic solar powered gate.
* Driveway from the gate to the house was paved in 2022.
* Carport enclosed and built-in shelving installed in 2022.
* The property perimeter is fully fenced with hogwire. Sections of the fence have been reinforced with painted wooden planks.
* A second gate provides direct access to the lower area of the property.
* Lawn and garden beds enhance the immediate area around the house.
* In excess of half an acre of lightly wooded and relatively flat land suitable for an orchard at the lower end of the property.
Apart from the close proximity to awe-inspiring Kealakekua Bay, this special property is less than 5 miles from the snorkeling mecca of Two Step and a similar distance to the Village of Captain Cook.
Video of the property: https://vimeo.com/785483084/1dc4769cdc
82-5673 Kahau Pl Captain Cook 96704 is listed Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty And Associates
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath Single Family Home at 82-5673 Kahau Pl Captain Cook 96704 Located in KALAMAKUMU - KAHAULOAIKI MLS 667162 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 31 days and has been priced at $1,198,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.