Start Tracking your home's value today!
Langenstein Farms is located in the picturesque Honaunau area, long regarded as one of the prime regions for top quality coffee production thanks to a favorable rainfall regime with well drained & a nutrient rich growing medium. Langenstein Farms has four separate farming units totaling 45.3 acres with an estimated total number of 32,000 highly productive coffee trees. For ease of management & economies of scale, all are located within a 3 mile radius and within an elevation range of approximately 1050' to 2,000'.
In addition to the farming operation, Langenstein Farms has a coffee processing facility located at Farm #1 (8.28 acres) that has frontage to the Hawaii Belt Road. This facility has more than sufficient capacity to process all of the farms production. In addition there are two homes on this property.
Notable features of the farms:-
* Farms 2, 3 & 4 totaling 37 acres are located on Bruner Road.
* Farms 2, 3 & 4 were developed and planted at a tree spacing that allows for some mechanical operations.
* Farm 3 is fully fenced while Farm #2 is fenced on three sides.
* Each farm is served by a well defined infield road system.
* Farms 2 & 3 have storage buildings.
* Farm equipment included in the sale—tractor, mower, sprayer, ATV, farm pick-up etc.
Notable features of the processing facility:-
* 4,000lb/hour pulper, demucilager & destoner.
* 3 drying decks totaling 3,150 sq ft of drying space.
* 2 propane dryers (Kona & Bendig) with a capacity to handle 66 bags per drying cycle.
* 10 lb capacity Ashe roaster.
* Owned 14 panel net metered PV system.
Notable residential features of the main house:-
* 2 bedrooms & one bath Lindal home.
* A covered & open lanai.
* Expansive rural, coastline and ocean views including Kealakekua & Honaunau Bays.
* 2 bedrooms & one bath currently used as worker's quarters.
All of the farming units are KSBE leasehold land.
84-4956 Hawaii Belt Rd Captain Cook 96704 is listed Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty And Associates
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath Single Family Home at 84-4956 Hawaii Belt Rd Captain Cook 96704 Located in Honaunau Subdivision MLS 624790 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 267 days and has been priced at $1,600,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.