Start Tracking your home's value today!
Up-Country Waimea at its very best. A rare opportunity to own a beautiful, designer furnished, custom, single-story residence on a private one acre lot in the most desirable area of Waimea. This custom designed, Hawaiian ranch style residence was originally built for renowned artists Hiroshi Tagami and Michael Powell and later extensively upgraded through a collaboration between deReus Architects and its new owner, a prominent interior designer. Sited on an acre lot, the home’s prime location is accessible to Waimea’s schools, a short drive to the island’s best beaches, and yet, located in a neighborhood where horses graze and the scent of ginger fills the air. A private sanctuary in the heart of Waimea where you can enjoy a coffee on your lanai while looking at the slopes of distant volcanoes and see the Milky Way at night.
- Custom Designer furnishings. (Inventory list upon request)
- Single story floor plan with tall, cathedral ceilings.
- Solid Ohia floors and architectural elements.
- Oversize lava fireplace.
- Expansive covered lanai with room for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- Large fenced yard, ideal for pets and small children.
- Luxurious primary suite with seating area, walk-in closet, adjacent office and resort style bathroom with a deep soaking tub and rainfall shower. Dornbracht fixtures throughout.
- Guest wing including two bedrooms, bonus room (easily converted to a 4th bedroom) and two full baths.
- Chefs' kitchen with Wolf and Subzero appliances, massive slab island and custom cabinets with Sun Valley Bronze pulls and Blum glides.
- Mudroom with covered entry, providing convenient access to kitchen and garage.
- Oversize two car garage with skylights and large windows, originally an artist’s studio.
- Full PV (solar) electric and water systems.
- Mature landscaping with lava pavers, and custom carved stone planters.
65-1132 Hokuula Rd Kamuela 96743 is listed Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Island Properties - Kona
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 65-1132 Hokuula Rd Kamuela 96743 Located in WAIMEA HOMESTEADS MLS 655343 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 331 days and has been priced at $3,495,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.