Start Tracking your home's value today!
Live the Off-Grid dream!
2.3 acres of lush, tropical, and truly sustainable Hawaiian Land in the rare coastal subdivision of Waa Waa. A wide variety of producing fruit trees, palms, flowers, aromatics, and ornamentals landscape this very spacious property. A meandering gravel road lined with hand-built stacked rock walls and flower beds make a great driveway.
Cleared for 3 home sites. One site (greenhouse location) is equipped with a possible 3-bedroom approved septic system with house plans for a 2,300 sqft. home. The professional greenhouse is approximately 20' x 40'. Existing Home (Not Permitted) 1,400 sqft with 2bedroom potentially CofH approved septic system.
- A 48-volt battery bank 3,000-6000 watt solar system.
- On demand hot water system
- 5,000-gallon catchment tank.
- Existing un permitted home double wall construction with sheet rock
- A fully covered 8-foot wide deck wrap around with 2 staircases for easy access
- Soaring vaulted ceilings
- High quality craftsmanship with Douglas fir floors, ceiling, and timbers.
- Kitchen boasts large country sink and Douglas Fir countertops and cabinets.
- New stainless steel five burner propane gas cook top
- Double French doors open for a breezy place to entertain.
- New toilet and glass shower with a second shower on deck for easy clean off for those hot days of working in the garden or greenhouse.
- New pedestal sink
- On site are 40 queen bee producing brood hives growing queen honeybees and bees that MAY BE purchased separately.
ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. BUYER AND BUYERS AGENT TO DO DUE DILIGENCE.
14-3734 Government Beach Rd Pahoa 96778 is listed Courtesy of Team Hawaii Realty
This Vacant Land at 14-3734 Government Beach Rd Pahoa 96778 Located in WAA WAA MLS 664383 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 189 days and has been priced at $475,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.