Start Tracking your home's value today!
Ok, this property has a lot of bang for the buck! The sale includes TWO side by side ACRE parcels for a total of two acres and many improvements!
* Fully fenced and very lushly landscaped Two Acres!
* Two-story home with finished lower living area and under dwelling parking.
* Upstairs has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
* Living room has amazing open beam vaulted ceiling and the ceiling continues into the kitchen.
* There are large wrap-around covered lanais and the back lanai is like an outdoor living room!
* Kitchen is very functional and a skylight lets in natural light.
*Downstairs has a very large recreation room that could be a third bedroom, there is a closet!
* Downstairs also has a half bathroom and an indoor laundry area.
* Then also downstairs is a concrete patio area and parking for four cars.
* The second lot, 3-1-3-26-37 has a large 26 foot by 32 foot shop with half bath! This shop has power, water and it's own septic system!
* Roof of the home was rust treated and repainted; the house fully painted inside and out.
*Move in condition and a full price offer can also include the furniture; for a turn-key sale!
Leilani Estates has paved roads and mail delivery! No standing in those long Post Office Lines! There is also a park and protective C,C & R's. This community has fun events at the community center and a monthly swap meet. This is a lava zone one and Buyers should be aware that 1/3 of the subdivision was covered in lava in 2018.
Because this sale includes TWO parcels of land and the downstairs of the main house was enclosed into living area without permits and the workshop next door was built without permits, we are looking for a CASH SALE.
It is about five miles to quaint Pahoa Town for fine dining, shopping and art boutiques. Also about 40 minutes to Hilo International Airport.
13-1003 Malama St Pahoa 96778 is listed Courtesy of Big Island Brokers
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath Single Family Home at 13-1003 Malama St Pahoa 96778 Located in LEILANI ESTATES MLS 658004 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 11 days and has been priced at $325,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.