Start Tracking your home's value today!
Welcome to Wehilani Subdivision, a very desirable and gated 34 acre low density subdivision situated just over two road miles upslope of Kailua-Kona. Nestled in this enviable environment, at an ideal elevation of approximately 650' and positioned well back from Wehilani Drive, is a magnificent and gently lived in 4 bedroom 3.5 bath single story home situated on 1.26 acres of manicured, colorful and diverse landscape. From this very private setting, the house enjoys a spectacular westward view of the ocean and coastline including Kailua Bay.
Notable features of the house include:-
* Semi circular driveway, porte cochere and access friendly main entry.
* An impressive 977 sq ft covered lanai that overlooks a manicured landscape of low profile shrubs and plants.
* Native ohia support posts grace the covered lanai and porte cochere.
* Telescoping pocket doors accessing the covered lanai from the living room and master suite.
* An opulent master suite that encompasses much of the northern side of the house.
* Guest bedrooms discretely situated on the southern side of the house.
* An office, media room and laundry.
* A spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus wet bar.
* Solid granite counter tops and vanities throughout the house.
* Travertine flooring throughout the living area.
* Cherry wood cabinetry throughout the living area.
* Solar hot water.
* Double doors at main entrance and from living room accessing the master suite.
* Separate guest quarters (312 sq ft) attached to the garage.
* Three car garage (1,196 sq ft) with plenty of storage area.
Notable features of the landscape include:-
* Two monkeypod trees.
* A mini orchard that includes citrus and coffee.
* A large fenced in area that could be used as a dog run.
* Raised vegetable garden beds.
* Plenty of room for a pool.
PROPERTY APPRAISED AT $1,417,000.00 ON APRIL 10TH 2019.
75-422 Wehilani Dr Kailua-Kona 96740 is listed Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty And Associates
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 75-422 Wehilani Dr Kailua-Kona 96740 Located in Wehilani Subdivision MLS 624592 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 408 days and has been priced at $1,350,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.