Start Tracking your home's value today!
Hand Crafted,Very Rare, Custom Home, with fully permitted Guest house Bungalow with two car garage attached. 4.045 acres with certified coffee farm with all farm and coffee processing equipment. Custom designed Corsi Kitchen by CKD(carol ann von Hake) Viking Appliances with white Persia granite tops thru out! Main home has huge covered lanai , 15 minutes from airport with coast line and airport views! So many features with this property you have to see to appreciate. Custom designed by Weigang and Associates.
* 4.25 acres North Kona Coffee Belt coffee farm, raised vegetable beds, Fruit trees.
* Includes turn key Coffee Processing equipment
*Crop yield 800-1000 Roasted coffee per year depending on year. Cherry poundage would be more
*1.5 acres of property planted with Arabica coffee trees, approx. 500 trees
* Kabota tractor with new tires* John Deer 4500 utility tractor with flail mower,Forks and bucket.
* Building materials- lumber
* Open Beam construction, vaulted ceilings amazing wood and craftsmanship.
* All plywood custom style Corsi Luxury Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry! Custom design by CKD.
* Solid wood flooring 3/4" Brazilian cherry , Australian Cyprus in master Suite, Guest Bamboo.
* Gas LP fireplace stove living Room
* Kohler Fixtures * Jacuzzi and Mr Steam shower in Main Suite
* Huge covered wrap around deck Main house and large covered deck Guest house
* Viking Appliances* Kitchen walk in pantry
* Mil guard Custom Windows and Sliding doors main home and Guest home . Mil-guard windows still under warranty.
* Main Home 7500 sq ft under roof including wrap around lanais and attached car port.
* Permitted Bungalow home 600 sq ft with attached 2 car garage.
* Gated entry with security systems.
* Citrus, Avocado, Apple Banana Trees and White Pineapple Patch.
* Coffee currently under L&N label. Exclusions sellers personal possessions;most furnishings inc.
73-1385 Kinoulu Pl Kailua-Kona 96740 is listed Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Maui
This 5 bedroom, 5 bath Single Family Home at 73-1385 Kinoulu Pl Kailua-Kona 96740 Located in OOMA/KOHANAIKI MLS 647422 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 815 days and has been priced at $2,800,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.