Start Tracking your home's value today!
Two permitted homes on 1 acre of property!
A meticulously and lovingly restored home is truly a piece of Kohala plantation history! Originally built in the 1930's this quintessential property has been accented with subtle updates to become the beauty it is today. In 2013 an additional permitted home was built - keeping the same traditional feel but tastefully adorned with modern day comforts. This 1+ acre property has raised garden beds, privacy planting and a variety of fruit trees and local plants so it feels like your own slice of Hawaiian paradise.
- Main home lanai is cumaru hardwood with stainless screws and handmade plugs
- Hand scraped Angico hardwood and natural travertine stone
- Master bedroom of the main home features custom milled African Mahogany trim and Port Orford cedar lined closet
- Master bedroom of the main home features an outdoor shower garden with a generously sized jacuzzi tub
- Hardwood kitchen cabinets
- Handcrafted Brazilian Rain forest granite kitchen counter tops
- Travertine showers w/ custom glass doors
- Blue Star gas commercial style range
- Producing trees include: mango, ulu (breadfruit), avocado, lychee, banana, lime, lemon, orange, tangerine, star fruit, mountain apple, guava, mac nut, surnam cherry, cinnamon, rainbow shower and grapefruit
- Plants include: puakinikini, plumeria, monstera, lilikoi, dragon fruit, multiple ti plants, ape, passion flower vine, blue jade vine, hibiscus and more
This property is owner occupied and down a flag lot. Showings are by appointment only. Please do not disturb the owners or the neighbors.
55-536 Hualua Rd Hawi 96719 is listed Courtesy of Elite Pacific Properties Llc - Waikoloa
This 5 bedroom, 4 bath Single Family Home at 55-536 Hualua Rd Hawi 96719 Located in Hawi Village MLS 626577 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 147 days and has been priced at $1,250,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.