Start Tracking your home's value today!
RARE OPPORTUNITY! The Hawaiian Hula Hut vacation getaway is for sale! LEGAL, GRANDFATHERED IN SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL with current registration & certificates which are transferable to a new owner. This modern and stylish Yurt was BUILT WITH REQUIRED COUNTY PERMITS with skill and craftsmanship by a master carpenter and has the following features:
VIDEO OPEN HOUSE LINK: https://player.vimeo.com/video/879295124
* Approx. 750 s.f. total living space including decks.
* Nearly 1/2 acre with peek-a-boo ocean views through the trees in back of property. Ample variety of fruit trees including palms, 3 types of avocados, 2 mangos, lychee, orange, grapefruit, tangerine, tangelos, bananas & strawberry guava.
* Set up as a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living area and kitchen and a huge covered deck with room for a large dining table and extra living space.
* Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, Alder wood cabinets w/soft close hinges, pantry, modern full-sized stainless steel appliances including a propane gas stove, refrigerator/freezer & microwave.
* Spacious full bathroom with custom tiled shower & tub.
* Laundry closet w/stackable washer & dryer.
* Some furnishings & kitchen supplies included (except specific items that belong to the current tenant). Sleeps 3 w/a queen bed and sofa bed.
* Fiber optic internet.
* Utility payment free and off grid with 10K gal water catchment tank with ultraviolet filtering system and new state of the art solar system w/backup generator.
* Full size septic system.
* Refreshing 18' above ground swimming pool with deck, pump and storage unit for pool supplies.
* Riding lawn mower.
Minutes from the historic town of Naalehu w/basic amenities, restaurants and major tourists destinations such as Volcano National Park, Black and Green Sand beaches and South Point (the southernmost part of the US). Seller financing considered.
94-6565 Lewa Lani St Naalehu 96772 is listed Courtesy of Ka'u Realty Llc
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath Single Family Home at 94-6565 Lewa Lani St Naalehu 96772 Located in MARK TWAIN ESTATES MLS 705327 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 33 days and has been priced at $325,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.