Start Tracking your home's value today!
* Fantastic location if you want an unobstructed sweeping views and magnificent sunrises and moonrises too!
* PRIVATE from the road, fairly steep corrugated/concrete driveway gives extra special seclusion above and other homes..
* GATED.. with hand held opener
* MAIN home was a 2bd/1ba home - bedroom on the first floor is now being used as a MUSIC room is 672sqft with a staircase up to the
* LOFT which was storage sqft - now a bedroom upstairs, with a walk-in closet, a TV room and great views has 223sqft
* DOWNSTAIRS was storage has been converted into a self-sufficient studio suite - wonderful for family or guests, or a vacation rental as it has a separate entrance - 357sqft
* KITCHEN comes with black appliances, Refrigerator/Range/Dishwasher and has solid granite counters. with a view..
* LIVING living area has a combined sitting room and Dining table with a lovely deck off to enjoy the indoor/outdoor living - and the deck extends around to the side with potted plants to enjoy as you look out to BIG trees.. like a treehouse?!
* CARPORT and multi-purposed use as a Games room.. BBQ area and a large storage room -recently added
* FURNITURE negotiable - some antique pieces - adds charm - 3 covered decks
TOTAL under roof counting home decks storage = approx 1,800
* The home sits on just under half an acre.. there is a very nice flat area with fruit trees, shrubs and flowers and all borders a large acreage with nothing between this home and the ocean.. Views of the Waiohinu hills too. Just 4 miles from the quaint old plantation town of Na'alehu.. a short drive to South Point and great fishing... Punalulu Black Sand beach and giant sea turtles and around 35 miles to Volcano National Park.
KA'U is a wonderful rural country place to live and have a peaceful happy life with privacy VIEWS. and no one to disturb you
94-6479 Palaoa Rd Naalehu 96772 is listed Courtesy of The Land Office, Llc
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath Single Family Home at 94-6479 Palaoa Rd Naalehu 96772 Located in MARK TWAIN ESTATES MLS 656902 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 42 days and has been priced at $410,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.