Located at 615 Keawe Street, Ililani is the newest addition to Kaka’ako! The lililani condominium project will feature a mix of market and affordable housing units, right in the heart of Kaka’ako. Ililani units will start at $312,600 for a one bedroom and go up to $657,100 for a two bedroom.
New, affordable condo in the heart of Kaka’ako
Just two blocks from SALT at our Kaka’ako and less than a mile to world-famous Ala Moana Beach Park, Ililani offers the convenience of urban living, while amenities such as a community garden and BBQ grills allow residents to grow their own fruits and vegetables and entertain guests outdoors.
|Residential Unit||Unit Type||No. of Bedrooms/Bathrooms||Approx. Net Living Area (SQFT)|
|206 - 906 (8 units)||AL, AA||2 bed/2 bath||781-787 sqft|
|205 - 1005 (9 units)||BL, BA, B||2 bed/2 bath||772-785 sqft|
|204 - 4204 (41 units)||CL, C||1 bed/1 bath||511-526 sqft|
|203 - 1003 (9 units)||DL, DA, D||2 bed/2 bath||794-800 sqft|
|202 - 4202 (41 units)||EL, E||1 bed/1 bath||540-543 sqft|
|201 - 1001 (9 units)||FL, F||1 bed/1 bath||556-570 sqft|
|208 - 908 (8 units)||GL, G||1 bed/1 bath||578-593 sqft|
|207 - 907 (8 units)||HL, H||2 bed/2 bath||779-785 sqft|
|1101 - 4201 (32 units)||J||1 bed/1 bath||570 sqft|
- Newspaper announcement: July 26, 2019
- Submit Application & Pre-Qualification Letter: 5 p.m., August 24, 2019
Ililani: Fast facts
- 42-story tower
- 328 total units
- 165 affordable, 163 market
- 8 units per floor
- One- and two-bedroom units
- Parking garage
- Ililani affordable housing sales process
- Ililani affordable housing FAQ
- Ililani affordable price sheet
- Ililani application checklist
- Ililani floor plans
- Ililani information packet
- Lobby with reception desk
- Parking garage
- 24-hour security
- Private ride share fleet of Ililani-owned cars
- Car wash area
- Dog wash area
- Bicycle and surfboard storage with workshop
- Workspace and lounge with flatscreen TVs
- Multipurpose room for parties, fitness and events
- Barbecue grills
- Splash pool
- Outdoor cinema experience
- Community gardens with citrus grove, flower garden, herb and vegetable farm
- Lawn activities
- A range of ocean, mountain or city views
- All units have a lanai
- Split air conditioning systems
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- GE and Samsung appliances
- Kitchens and bathrooms feature quartz countertops
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and luxury vinyl tile
- Qualified Housing Agency: HHFDC
- Qualified Housing Type: HHFDC Affordable for sale
- Area Median Income (AMI): 0%-140%
- Buyback Period: 10 years
- Other Required Programs: Shared Appreciation Equity
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Schedule an Appointment
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
How can we help?
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.