Start Tracking your home's value today!
Kukui`ula - Hale ‘Ike Mala - "Love of the Garden"
Modern design inspired by the works of Vladimir Ossipoff, the master of Hawaiian mid-century modern architecture. With its strong, simple roof lines, deep overhangs, standing seam metal roof, and vertical cedar siding – it leads the way for appropriate modernism at Kukui‘ula. Its generous setback and broad frontage on Kahalawai Orchard currently afford privacy and dramatic ocean views from every room of the home
TOTAL LIVING AREA: 4,769 SQ.FT. appx
This Custom Home includes:
- Pocketing doors with 29-foot span opening up to covered lanai dining and entertainment spaces.
- Kitchen outfitted with Sub-Zero and Miele appliances with a DCS grill located on the dining lanai.
- Dramatic bridge to main entry with large pivot door, & open tread staircase surrounded by large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Dual master suites on the main living level; one secluded & one conveniently located next to kitchen.
- Teak hardwood & travertine stone floors, vaulted cedar clad ceilings with unique shadow-spacing of the cedar members, Caesarstone countertops, pocket doors, & custom built-in walnut cabinets & wardrobes.
- A large covered lanai, sun deck, pool and spa with automatic cover, & fire pit create an outdoor oasis off the recreation room which features a pool/ping-pong table, wet bar & powder room.
- Lutron home automation system for easy operation of efficient LED lighting and shades; home is pre-wired for audio/video & security.
- Lumos solar panels integrated into roof, 3 at covered entry and 12 at the covered lanai; home is pre-wired for Tesla battery wall.
- Complete furniture package designed by Marion Philpotts at Hawaii’s preeminent interior design firm, Philpotts & Associates.
Custom Home Developer Details:
-DESIGN: Dean Sakamoto
-ARCHITECT: Kelly & Stone Architects
-BUILDER: Pac Build
-INTERIOR DESIGN: Philpotts Interiors
-LANDSCAPE: Ki Concepts
3024 Kahalawai St Koloa 96756 is listed Courtesy of Kukui'Ula Realty, Llc
This 4 bedroom, 5 bath Single Family Home at 3024 Kahalawai St Koloa 96756 Located in Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph IIB MLS 621507 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 159 days and has been priced at $6,500,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.