Start Tracking your home's value today!
This spectacular one acre property is blessed with arguably the best & most amazing view of the South Kona coastline & hinterland. Gracing the property, is a luxurious 4 bedroom/4.5 bath home with many fine features & nestled in a landscape that provides privacy without interfering with the incomparable view. Situated at an ideal elevation of approximately 1,150', this one of a kind property enjoys a mild and invigorating climate, far superior to that experienced near sea level.
The landscape fronting the house on the western side of the property is terraced & has been crowned with an impressive infinity edged solar heated pool & nearby koi pond. The pool area has a resort like appearance & includes a large concrete deck complete with a gazebo & outdoor bathroom.
Some of the enviable features of the house :-
* Eye-catching eucalyptus flooring throughout the main living area.
* Resplendent koa cabinetry in the kitchen, living room & office.
* Solid granite counters including a 15' buffet counter that serves a large covered lanai.
* Large windows, folding & sliding doors that provide all rooms in the main area with magnificent coastline views.
* Central vacuum system.
* The master bathroom includes an ornate spa.
* Cement tiled roof, copper gutters & stucco walls.
* A fully owned net metered photo voltaic system comprised of 44 panels.
* Solar hot water heater.
* A separate & tastefully appointed 1bd/1ba Ohana as well as a private downstairs studio with a full bathroom.
* A two car garage.
Other notable features:-
* Adjoining 1 acre lot to the north can be purchased as part of a packaged deal.
* A cement cobbled circular drive way.
* A gated main entrance plus a secondary gated entrance to the lower area of the property.
* A landscape that includes producing citrus, avocado, fig, bananas & pineapple.
This must see property is located approximately 13 miles south of Kailua
82-5931 Wakida Dr Captain Cook 96704 is listed Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty And Associates
This 4 bedroom, 4 bath Single Family Home at 82-5931 Wakida Dr Captain Cook 96704 Located in McCoy Plantation Subdiv MLS 623595 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 186 days and has been priced at $1,750,000
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Please help us to better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.