Start Tracking your home's value today!
Well maintained, fully compliant, very private and productive 11.9 acre leasehold coffee and macadamia farm located just 1.5 miles south of Captain Cook Village and lying within an ideal elevation range of 1100' to 1,300'.
A gated and paved/cement driveway provides access through the farm area planted in coffee, to an impressive 3 bedroom/3 bath 2 story home perfectly positioned to overlook the lower half of the property planted to macadamia nuts and beyond to an inspiring and expansive vista of the South Kona coastline.
Notable features of the home include:-
* 2bd/2ba with 990 sq ft of living area.
* 903 sq ft of lanai and deck.
* Bamboo flooring
* Open beam ceilings and skylight allow optimum light and airflow.
* Solar hot water system.
* Roof replaced in 2012.
* 370 sq ft of living area with separate entrance with bathroom, wet bar and living room/office.
* Carport, work bench, laundry area and lockable storage.
Farm & Processing:-
* Approximately 1,600 producing and irrigated coffee trees occupying almost 4 acres and produced 19,000 lbs of cherry in 2017.
* Approximately 735 producing macadamia nut trees occupying just over 6 acres and produced 20,000 lbs WIS of macadamia at 20% moisture in 2017.
* Irrigation system serves coffee plantings along with a fertigation system.
* A coffee drying structure with 1,000 sq ft of roofed area.
* A pulper.
* A 40' container set up with a dehumified room for green coffee storage as well as workshop and storage area.
Current Annual Lease Payment Breakdown:-
Total———————-3,212 + GET
The current lease term is set to expire on 6/30/2022. This is a cash only sale.
Farm Equipment to be sold on a separate Bill of Sale.
835621 Hawaii Belt Rd Captain Cook 96704 is listed Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty And Associates
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 835621 Hawaii Belt Rd Captain Cook 96704 Located in Keei 1st & 2nd Subdivisions MLS 614542 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 91 days and has been priced at $599,000
Create a list of your favorite properties, hide unwanted listings, and get alerts when new listings come on market.
Access the most up-to-date and comprehensive market information to help you make smarter and more strategic decisions.
An agent is hand-selected to guide you with all of your real estate needs, every step of the way.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Before you continue, please help us better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.