Start Tracking your home's value today!
This custom-built home with fine interior finishes shows pride of ownership, and is privately located along the north perimeter of the Puu Lani Ranch subdivision. Every room enjoys the stunning views of Mauna Kea and the Kohala Mountains. You will never tire of watching the sunrise over Mauna Kea, or experiencing the mountain's rosy glow at sunset. Puu Lani Ranch is a gated neighborhood located mid-way between Kona and Waimea, across from Big Island Country Club, and just minutes from famous beach resorts. At 2300' elevation, the weather is mild with sunny days and cool nights. Residents enjoy great amenities: a large community center with lounge, bar and kitchen for private functions, Fitness Center, Tennis and Basketball courts, Equestrian Center and trails.
Numerous features in this fine home:
- a formal entry with custom mahogany door, wide hallway with native ohi`a wood flooring and baseboards
- living room with vaulted ceiling, lighted soffit, double-sided glass fireplace with koa mantle, and slider leading out to the lanai
- the resident chef will love the kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinetry, 5-burner gas range with exhaust hood, stainless appliances, large walk-in pantry
- the custom-made koa wood bar is the centerpiece of the kitchen, and provides the perfect gathering spot
- the dining area is surrounded by windows which look out to the endless views of pastureland and of Mauna Kea
- En suite master bedroom features a glass slider to lanai, luxurious bathroom with jetted tub, glass block shower, dual vanity and large walk-in closet
- Private guest studio at the opposite end of the home has it's own entrance, kitchenette and lanai
- quiet and peaceful, the landscaped yard includes a greenhouse, plus koa, mango and citrus trees, flowering jacaranda, plumeria, jasmine & mock orange, and tropical huapala, puakenikeni & bird of paradise.
- solar water heating and separate laundry room
- 3 car garage with workshop
711776 Puu Lani Dr Kailua-Kona 96740 is listed Courtesy of Clark Realty Corporation - Keauhou
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 711776 Puu Lani Dr Kailua-Kona 96740 Located in Puu Lani Ranch MLS 612867 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 148 days and has been priced at $890,000
Create a list of your favorite properties, hide unwanted listings, and get alerts when new listings come on market.
Access the most up-to-date and comprehensive market information to help you make smarter and more strategic decisions.
An agent is hand-selected to guide you with all of your real estate needs, every step of the way.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Before you continue, please help us better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.
Send a message and we'll respond shortly.