Start Tracking your home's value today!
This beautifully crafted Makalei Estates home is designed for year-round sunsets, with a 180 degree view from Honokohau Harbor to Maui. Pocket doors open wide for entertaining in 4 different outdoor living areas, adjacent to the pool and spa. The resident chef will appreciate the spacious gourmet kitchen with DeWils cabinetry, gleaming granite counters and high end appliances. The home is an art-collector's dream with walls and niches, and lighting to showcase each special piece. Custom built following the principles of Feng Shui, there are two en suite bedrooms, three full baths, media/office or 3rd bedroom, plus library and project room.
- Great room with custom built-in entertainment center, mitered corner window to maximize the views
- Magnificent kitchen with DeWils cherry cabinets, slab granite counters, two pantries, prep island plus adjacent outdoor barbecue area
- Wolf and Sub Zero appliances including over-sized 48"" refrigerator, wine cooler and warming drawer, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
- African mahogany custom cabinets, bookcases and trim throughout the home; suspended lighted soffit adds drama to the interior
- Master suite with a Maui view, two sided glass fireplace, his and her closets and built in dressers, generous sized bathroom with shower plus soaking tub
- At home's south end, en-suite guest room has its own entrance and large walk in closet
- Dedicated library with full height bookshelves for your collection
- Ceiling fans and louvered windows allow east-west breezes to cool the home at a comfortable 1160' elevation
- Owned 30-panel photo voltaic system on net metering agreement; 2 solar heated water heaters
- Pool has it's own solar heating system
- Home is wired for both audio and alarm system
- 3 car garage with extra storage room
- Landscaping includes Cacao trees, citrus, 4 avocado varieties, papaya, jacaranda, flowering hibiscus and yellow ohi`a
724084 Ke Ana Wai St Kailua-Kona 96740 is listed Courtesy of Clark Realty Corporation - Keauhou
This 2 bedroom, 3 bath Single Family Home at 724084 Ke Ana Wai St Kailua-Kona 96740 Located in Makalei Estates MLS 600819 has been listed on LocationsHawaii.com for 330 days and has been priced at $1,725,000
Create a list of your favorite properties, hide unwanted listings, and get alerts when new listings come on market.
Access the most up-to-date and comprehensive market information to help you make smarter and more strategic decisions.
An agent is hand-selected to guide you with all of your real estate needs, every step of the way.
Congratulations, you have access to Hawaii's most comprehensive Real Estate Search! Before you continue, please help us better serve you by answering these optional questions.
This email is already registered. Click the button below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
You have already registered using your FB account.
Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It contains a link to reset your password.
The agent who gave you access to this website is no longer with Locations LLC.
Due to local MLS regulations, you will need to re-register if you would like to continue your access.
We will pre-fill the registration form with information in our files. Once you click Register you can either select a new agent or one will be assigned for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Locations LLC.
Please contact your agent for access to LocationsHawaii.com.
Request an appointment to view this property by completing the information below. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until an agent calls you.
Disclaimer: The properties we may show you may be Locations LLC listings or listings of other brokerage firms. Professional protocol requires agent to set up an appointment with the listings agent to show a property. Locations, LLC may only show properties marked "Active" and "ACS".
Keep your eye on this property! Save this listing and receive e-mail updates if the status of the property changes.
Share this property by completing the the form below. Your friend will receive an e-mail from you with a link to view the details of this property.